Assurance Mezzanine Fund (“Assurance”) is pleased to announce its first investment in Purpose First Group, LLC ("PFG"), which closed in December 2017. PFG provides mill-work, cabinets, windows and countertops to multi-family, single-family and commercial markets within the states of Texas and Florida. PFG’s Texas operations are conducted through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Builder’s Choice, Inc, which is the largest family-run building supply distributor for home builders in the Houston area.
Assurance provided financing for PFG to enter into a 50/50 joint venture with Florida-based TMD Windows & Doors and S&S Craftsmen. This joint venture allows PFG to enter the rapidly-growing Florida market and will also bring custom mill-work and cabinet manufacturing capabilities to its current customers.
To learn more about the companies, please visit:
About Assurance Mezzanine Fund
Assurance Mezzanine Fund is a private investment firm providing $3 to $20 million customized growth capital solutions to profitable, lower-middle-market companies nationwide. We look to invest our funds in established companies operated by experienced and proven management teams with a history of building enterprise value. Assurance Mezzanine Fund was created by former industry executives and experienced investors who place a high value on their relationships with management teams.
- Private and public companies generally headquartered within the United States
- $1 to $10 million EBITDA
- Experienced and committed management teams with a history of building enterprise value
- Funding identifiable growth initiatives
- Effective financial controls and information systems with a history of profitability
- Industry agnostic, although we will not invest in real estate or oil and gas exploration (oil and gas service companies are welcome)
We do not invest in early or developmental stage businesses, turn-around or distressed situations.
Back to News