Assurance Mezzanine Fund (“Assurance”) is pleased to announce its latest investment in Canton, Ohio based Pawz, Inc. (“Pawz”). Assurance provided mezzanine debt in support of Sancus Capital Group’s acquisition of 100% of the assets of Pawz.
Pawz is an E-commerce company that produces unique apparel, merchandise, jewelry, and other dog-themed products to dog lovers. The Company has a strong brand anchored by its over 2.5 million social media followers. As part of the Company’s philanthropic mission, Pawz donates 10% of profits to no-kill dog shelters.
To learn more about Pawz, please visit:
- Company Website: pawz.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/Pawz
- Instagram: instagram.com/pawz
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/pawzshop
- Twitter: twitter.com/pawz
To learn more about Sancus Capital Group, please visit: www.sancuscapitalgroup.com
About Assurance Mezzanine Fund
Assurance Mezzanine Fund is a private investment firm providing $3 to $20 million customized growth capital solutions to profitable, lower-middle-market companies nationwide. We look to invest our funds in established companies operated by experienced and proven management teams with a history of building enterprise value. Assurance Mezzanine Fund was created by former industry executives and experienced investors who place a high value on their relationships with management teams.
- Private and public companies generally headquartered within the United States
- $1 to $10 million EBITDA
- Experienced and committed management teams with a history of building enterprise value
- Funding identifiable growth initiatives
- Effective financial controls and information systems with a history of profitability
- Industry agnostic, although we will not invest in real estate or oil and gas exploration (oil and gas service companies are welcome)
We do not invest in early or developmental stage businesses, turn-around or distressed situations.