Assurance Mezzanine Fund (“Assurance”) is pleased to announce its latest investment in Winter Garden, FL-Based Millennium Grounds and Waters, LLC (“MGW”). Assurance provided debt financing for the acquisition of MGW.
Founded in 1997, MGW provides comprehensive commercial grounds maintenance services to clients throughout Central Florida comprising of landscape maintenance, design and installation, irrigation installation and servicing, as well as maintenance of traffic projects. Typical customers include office / industrial parks, multi-family communities, hotels, and condo / HOA’s.
To learn more about MGW, please visit http://www.millenniumgw.com/
About Assurance Mezzanine Fund
Assurance Mezzanine Fund is a private investment firm providing $3 to $20 million customized growth capital solutions to profitable, lower-middle-market companies nationwide. We look to invest our funds in established companies operated by experienced and proven management teams with a history of building enterprise value. Assurance Mezzanine Fund was created by former industry executives and experienced investors who place a high value on their relationships with management teams.
- Private and public companies generally headquartered within the United States
- $1 to $10 million EBITDA
- Experienced and committed management teams with a history of building enterprise value
- Funding identifiable growth initiatives
- Effective financial controls and information systems with a history of profitability
- Industry agnostic, although we will not invest in real estate or oil and gas exploration (oil and gas service companies are welcome)
We do not invest in early or developmental stage businesses, turn-around or distressed situations.
Back to News