Assurance Mezzanine Fund (“Assurance”) Is pleased to announce its latest investment in Santa Fe Springs, CA-based L Tech Network Services, Inc. (“L Tech”). Assurance partnered with the sponsor (JK Holdings, LLC) in order to provide mezzanine financing for the acquisition of L Tech.
For the past 25 years, L Tech Network Services, Inc. (“L Tech”) has been a premier installation specialist of all types of low voltage cables including copper, fiber optic and coaxial. L Tech also provides AutoCAD-updated floor plans showing cable pathways, termination points and other relevant information along with complete testing reports for each cable/strand. Assurance partnered with the sponsors (JK Holdings, LLC.) in connection with the acquisition of L Tech.
To Learn more about L Tech, please visit http://www.ltechnet.com/
About Assurance Mezzanine Fund
Assurance Mezzanine Fund is a private investment firm providing $3 to $20 million customized growth capital solutions to profitable, lower-middle-market companies nationwide. We look to invest our funds in established companies operated by experienced and proven management teams with a history of building enterprise value. Assurance Mezzanine Fund was created by former industry executives and experienced investors who place a high value on their relationships with management teams.
- Private and public companies generally headquartered within the United States
- $1 to $10 million EBITDA
- Experienced and committed management teams with a history of building enterprise value
- Funding identifiable growth initiatives
- Effective financial controls and information systems with a history of profitability
- Industry agnostic, although we will not invest in real estate or oil and gas exploration (oil and gas service companies are welcome)
We do not invest in early or developmental stage businesses, turn-around or distressed situations.
Back to News