Assurance Mezzanine Fund (“Assurance”) is pleased to announce its latest investment in Entia, LLC (“Entia” or the "Company"), which closed in early June 2018. Based in Lake Mary, Florida, the Company actively manages a closely held portfolio of businesses spanning multiple sectors, including sensors technology, software, electronic instruments, security and defense, energy services, medical devices, telecommunications and industrials. Entia has grown companies from idea to middle-market transactions in these sectors through the application of their unique management and technical skill set, proprietary technology, and intellectual property.
Assurance provided mezzanine financing in support of the working capital needs and expansion efforts of Entia’s portfolio companies.
To learn more about Entia, please visit: http://entiaventures.com/
About Assurance Mezzanine Fund
Assurance Mezzanine Fund is a private investment firm providing $3 to $20 million customized growth capital solutions to profitable, lower-middle-market companies nationwide. We look to invest our funds in established companies operated by experienced and proven management teams with a history of building enterprise value. Assurance Mezzanine Fund was created by former industry executives and experienced investors who place a high value on their relationships with management teams.
- Private and public companies generally headquartered within the United States
- $1 to $10 million EBITDA
- Experienced and committed management teams with a history of building enterprise value
- Funding identifiable growth initiatives
- Effective financial controls and information systems with a history of profitability
- Industry agnostic, although we will not invest in real estate or oil and gas exploration (oil and gas service companies are welcome)
We do not invest in early or developmental stage businesses, turn-around or distressed situations.
Back to News