Assurance Mezzanine Fund (“Assurance”) is pleased to announce its latest investment in The E3 Company, LLC (“E3” or the “Company”). Assurance provided mezzanine financing to support BlueWater Equity Partners, LLC, in its acquisition of a controlling interest in the Company.E3 designs and manufactures automated safety systems for customers engaged in the hydraulic fracturing process throughout the oil & gas industry. Its flagship product, the Safety RAT (Relief Automation Technology), as well as the newly designed BAT (Blowdown Automation Technology), help prevent and provide relief for over-pressure events. Utilization of these proprietary products allows drilling companies to ensure the safety of their frac-site personnel and reduce potential damage to high-value wellhead and drilling equipment.
- To learn more about E3, please visit: te3co.com
- To learn more about BlueWater Equity Partners, please visit: bluewaterep.com
About Assurance Mezzanine Fund
Assurance Mezzanine Fund is a private investment firm providing $3 to $20 million customized growth capital solutions to profitable, lower-middle-market companies nationwide. We look to invest our funds in established companies operated by experienced and proven management teams with a history of building enterprise value. Assurance Mezzanine Fund was created by former industry executives and experienced investors who place a high value on their relationships with management teams.
- Private and public companies generally headquartered within the United States
- $1 to $10 million EBITDA
- Experienced and committed management teams with a history of building enterprise value
- Funding identifiable growth initiatives
- Effective financial controls and information systems with a history of profitability
- Industry agnostic, although we will not invest in real estate or oil and gas exploration (oil and gas service companies are welcome)
We do not invest in early or developmental stage businesses, turn-around or distressed situations.