Assurance Mezzanine Fund (“Assurance”) is pleased to announce its latest investment in Apogee Healthcare Holdings LLC (the "Company"), which closed in May 2018. The Company includes two healthcare staffing businesses: Critical Health Connection, LLC (“Critical Health”) and Quincy MD, LLC (dba “HealthPro”). Assurance partnered with Apogee Equity Partners (“Apogee”) who sponsored the transaction. Apogee is a Washington DC-based independent sponsor with a focus on healthcare staffing businesses.
Established in 2002 and based in San Angelo, TX, Critical Health provides per diem nurse staffing services to primarily state-owned and underserved healthcare facilities throughout rural Texas. HealthPro, based in Sherman Oaks, CA, is a medical staffing company serving the prison and other healthcare systems primarily in southern California.
Assurance provided mezzanine financing in support of Apogee's acquisition.
To learn more about the Company, please visit:
About Assurance Mezzanine Fund
Assurance Mezzanine Fund is a private investment firm providing $3 to $20 million customized growth capital solutions to profitable, lower-middle-market companies nationwide. We look to invest our funds in established companies operated by experienced and proven management teams with a history of building enterprise value. Assurance Mezzanine Fund was created by former industry executives and experienced investors who place a high value on their relationships with management teams.
- Private and public companies generally headquartered within the United States
- $1 to $10 million EBITDA
- Experienced and committed management teams with a history of building enterprise value
- Funding identifiable growth initiatives
- Effective financial controls and information systems with a history of profitability
- Industry agnostic, although we will not invest in real estate or oil and gas exploration (oil and gas service companies are welcome)
We do not invest in early or developmental stage businesses, turn-around or distressed situations.
Back to News