Assurance Mezzanine provides flexible growth capital to lower-middle-market companies. We partner with existing owners, management teams, private equity groups, and independent sponsors.
- Private and public companies generally headquartered within the United States
- $1 to $10 million EBITDA
- Experienced and committed management teams.
- Effective financial controls with a history of profitability
- Industry agnostic, although we will not invest in real estate or oil and gas exploration
(oil and gas service companies are welcome)
We do not invest in early or developmental stage businesses, turn-around or distressed situations.
- Growth Capital
- Acquisition financing
- Management buyouts
- Transactions to provide shareholder liquidity
- Corporate divestitures
- Non-sponsored transactions
- Sponsored led transactions
- $3 to $20 million of customized growth capital per transaction with the ability to syndicate larger financing
- Mezzanine debt or preferred equity investments
- Generally interest only for a period and then flexible amortization
- 3 to 5 year expected holding period